WILD ABOUT HOOVES run seminars on everything & anything to do with horses hooves and the natural horse.
Both professional presenters, Jen and Jeremy offer interactive, fun and dynamic seminars to give listeners a bucket load of information to think about.
- Importance of good hoof care
- Keys to success with happy, healthy, sound horses
- Barefoot competition success
- Training the barefoot endurance horse
- What aspects influence hoof health
- Recognising and treating common hoof pathologies
- Transitioning to Bare Hooves & the importance of Hoof Protection
- The Wild Horse and Brumby Study Tours
- Hoof Rehabilitation
- Managing the unshod horse
Jen & Jeremy have presented at:
- The Man from Snowy River Festival NSW
- Bali, INDONESIA
- Sumba, INDONESIA
- Mountain Cattlemans, TAS
- Tokyo University JAPAN
- Murdoch University WA
- NRM North TAS
- AGFEST TAS
- Total Equine Festival QLD
- plus world wide webinars for CAVALLO.